LOVE FOR ITALY

 

Ciao, It's our 100th blog, guys, and thank you all for your kind and encouraging words, which motivate me every single day. Here, I want to express my love towards my dream country. I'm pretty sure that everyone has the goal to visit their dream country once in their lifetime from their childhood, and I'm also someone who lives with the same desire. Some do have reasons to like a country and make it their dream country, but I love ITALY without any reason. I got to know about Italy more after I started liking it. The love for Italy grows every day and it never decreases.


About Italy, it's an ancient country that preserves its classical history until now. Italy is known for classical music and opera singing for centuries. After going through several snaps of Italian nature, it's amazing and wonderful. Everyone loves to live in a place where it is surrounded by nature and the ancient architecture which brings you back to the 1800s. The architecture was mind-blowing; the churches and the historic buildings are so detailed. The nature of Italy includes the sea, mountains, preserving the historic architecture, and the streets with narrow paths not big enough for the vehicles to pass by. The streetlight with rusted lightstands is surrounded by tables of a cafe and people having lovely chats with their friends and families with a cup of coffee.


After getting into literature, I got to know more about Italy in the sense of history and literature. Yeah, it's a dream for me to visit Italy, and every one of us does have a dream country, dreaming of living there or to give a visit to our dreamland once in our lifetime. Let's hope for the best and great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us