The plan to get clear

 

It all started with a plan of my dad telling me to visit certain places to get an idea of the routes so we planned to take a bus to Broadway it was around 2 pm on Friday after the classes got over I came to the bus stop to take a bus to broadway then within minutes there came a bus uncrowded and spacious and I got a seat near conductor so that if I had to get down in between I can tell him. It started with a calm and sunny nature, My dad instructed me not to doze off while sitting because the significant reason for me going there was to get the routes clear but there I sat near the window with heat waves passing through my skin and melodious music flowing in my ears if the breeze was an chill breeze then I might fall asleep as soon as I took the ticket. After Kotturpuram, I got confused as the routes looked similar, and it was one way, so I couldn't memorize the routes even while I going back. I looked kinda dull but the next stopping after presidency college brought a smile to my face cause I saw the marina beach I couldn't capture a picture of it properly but I did capture it in my mind I was smiling like a kid obviously I did have my scarf on the face but still my action made the aunty who sat next to me looked confused. Within minutes I was dropped at the destination and it is where the bus got halt and wandered around the bus stop, definitely not much to talk about at the bus terminus after 20 minutes I got onto the same bus by which I came there, the returning trip was even more pleasant with a light wind except the crowd but if we want to use the public transport we have to get through that without any complaints. As I had a pleasant view and chilly breeze I dozed off but opened my eyes in every stopping to make sure that I was not lost. Exploring new places isn't bad. It'll help to know more about this society and the public. At last I'm still not sure about half of the places and dad encouraged me telling that a single trip isn't enough to memorize a long route. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SLEEP

Literature within us