Finally........it happened

 

It's been a year since we all got introduced to each other. These pure souls are the ones who added even more colors to my college life. Friends usually plan for a day out, but we have been planning for the past 10 months, and finally, we executed it today by God's grace. With all our parents' permission, we went to a shopping mall and had a day full of fun. Going somewhere with friends doesn't matter, but how we spend the time does matter because I feel comfortable around them. We can smile with all of my heart, then we can be our own selves. There is no one to judge us. We traveled by bus, talking to each other and having fun, but without disturbing other passengers. We reached the destination by noon, roamed around several shops. I usually avoid going out because of my traumatic past with my school friends, but today the trauma changed into something sweet and pleasant—people with positive words and actions, and who encourage you and lift up your mood. Having so much fun for hours, to extend when we realize that the day has ended so fast, then we all returned home safely by evening and thanked our parents who let us go have a day filled with fun. Thank my dears for making this day a wonderful memory. And thanking almighty for making this day possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us