Emptiness


 Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing great. It's been a long time since I took a break from blogging and now I'm back with new spirit and energy to make myself even more colourful and cheerful. I have been figuring out what am I missing from a few weeks back because I was feeling a space or an emptiness in myself although I kept myself busy as much as I could I failed to fill up the space. I was confused with my feelings and emotions and I don't know how to explain my feeling. A week ago I sat down for a while and made myself calm and my thoughts were filled with unlucky incidents that happened days ago and that's when I missed the gracelin who loves to cherish every moment of her life, she isn't perfect but she tries to be positive in every possible situation, yep, she gets embarrassed about thinking of an incident that happened years ago but she immediately dismisses the thought from her mind, and several months before she started to learn to adore the small things which she never noticed before.  The emptiness started to make me depressed, a few days back my professor motivated us to blog as he did before that's when I realised the reason behind the hollowness in my mind for a few weeks. It's not just a blog but it's something that made me into a different person who could see things from a different perspective despite the situation and it gradually taught me to admire things even when I saw them with a dim view which made me accept things in my life as it happens. So I wanna fill up my hollow space by doing what my soul desires. And this blogging made me realize that I had this bond with writing for a very long time. Let's all try to cherish every moment of life by doing things that could make our souls joyful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us