A day of a girl in an Indian household

 

As I was discussing content for today's blog with my mom, she came up with the topic" A Day of a Girl at an Indian House".


As for me, I used to start my day with prayer but some people, have to sprinkle water and sweep the floor every morning then they have to get ready for school or college, they'll take lunch and fill their water bottles, As far as I know, me and my friend used to do house chores after coming from college but for some they had to cook for themselves as their parents left for work in the early morning. Then, after coming from their schools and universities, they had to sweep the floor and do the dishes. The dishes include the vessels used from the morning. If we had clothes for washing, we had to put them into the washing machine, then take them out and let them dry in the sunlight for hours, folding them and keeping them in the respective wardrobe. Arranging our wardrobe, study table, shelf and other places in the house if it's messy than usual.


After a short break for tea, we might dive into our studies for 2 or 3 hours; in some cases, we have to make dinner all alone for everyone in the family; after standing in the kitchen and cooking for hours, there will be a lot of criticism regarding the food that we made. For me, I had to make dinner once in a while, but every day, I had to help in the kitchen to make dinner. After having our dinner we have to clean up the kitchen and do the dishes again. At the end of the day, we would be exhaustive but still manage to get up the next morning with the same spirit. It's the life of a girl in a household, but mom's life is tougher than this lifestyle. They can't take a minute for themselves in a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us