The unexpected trip

 

It was past 3:30 pm on 26th June as I was having my lunch while watching some comedy shows and that's when I got a call from Dad saying that we'll be going somewhere tonight and he instructed me to pack everyone's stuff and he also informed me to take a leave next day, After my parents arrival from work he kept our bags in the car and started off the journey by 8:30 pm On our way we picked up my sister near airport and continued our trip. It was already night and we all were tired from our hectic day so we slept without our knowing. It wasn't convenient for us to sleep there, in addition to it we all were tired. By morning we reached Thoothukudi, we freshened up and went for the prayer it started by 11 am and ended by 2 pm. It was such a blessing to our family, it was a graceful meeting for us. After lunch, we planned to leave for Chennai as we had to go to work and college the very next day. Leaving there by 3 pm and reaching our house by 5 am we took a rest for a few hours and left for college and work by 8 am.

So for me, it was an unexpected trip but at least I got informed before leaving from house for my sister, didn't have any idea about where we were going until the next morning, she got to know after we reached there. I feel like it's hard to go somewhere without knowing the destination and it might relate to our life too as some of us don't know where life takes us, But I believe the destination is going to be something better than we could ever imagine. I thought of taking two more days of leave for the sake of the trip but my parents are clever enough to send me to college despite my acting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us