A random cute kid

 

I had to take a bus to college every day and now because of the work happening on the road buses are diverted onto the service road and I feel so good travelling on the service road as it has trees on the side with a fresh breeze and it doesn't have traffic often, Today I was looking out from the window of the bus while the bus was staying in the signal, Next to the bus A middle age woman who was in her 30s came in a bike with her kid who might be 5 years old I assume, both of them are wearing a helmet and the boy was crying out his lungs, I guess he doesn't like going to school he has been crying for so long but his mother retained her patience and said nothing to that kid. Although he was crying aloud I find him adorable which also reminds me of my childhood school days. I couldn't remember much about kindergarten but the day that I could remember is the 1st day of 1st standard probably I was between 4 -5 years old, My mom and dad wanted to drop in school as it was my first day of school of the year before going to their work so we four of them had to go together and I was crying while stepping down the stairs to go to school I guess the reason is that the shoes which I was wearing are way too uncomfortable for me. I couldn't remember much about my primary school days as nothing interesting happened there. Now I used to admire random small kids on the roads, But if you tell me to play with a small kid in front of many people then I'll be shy, and they are someone with pure hearts filled with innocence in this fake reality and they never worried about anything, we also sometimes feel envious about them. I believe that all of us are still children somewhere in our hearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us