Homemade ice cream and its disaster

 

As having plenty of time on this vacation I thought to learn things that would make my time useful and fun, I'm trying my best to keep myself busy with something useful. Yesterday after having my lunch, I was craving something sweet while searching in the fridge I found mangos so why not make a mango ice cream? I watched several videos got the essential products and started by peeling the skin of a mango. The only advice that I got from my father was to beat the mixture as much as possible, and then I boiled the milk without adding water to make it creamy after adding the mango pulp to the milk I blended it thinking that it would blend to a fine creamy consistency but it ended up to look like a smoothie, Maybe with beater, it might have worked. Then transferred it to a container and kept it in the fridge. After 2 hours I took it out and beat the cream which was slightly frozen using a blender then I kept it in the freezer overnight and took it out in the morning but was disappointed as it wasn't as creamy as store-bought ice cream, to explain better about the consistency it kinda looks in form of popsicle and slushy, again I blend it for few minutes and kept it in the freezer for hours but still the consistency was the same, But I was happy while making it so I enjoyed eating the homemade ice cream but after our dinner, I excitedly open the fridge to get some ice cream for dessert but something falls on my toe with a force after a second I realise that a transparent door which is in the freezer compartment fell on the floor while slightly hurting my toe and after few minutes I brought it to my parents notice, Thank god that my dad was in a good mood like he was when I Cracked more than 20 eggs on the floor but yesterday I was saved without any cleaning work. I guess the fridge isn't strong enough to handle my excited pulls. Is it weak or am I strong?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us