Concert day

 

We were confused till the last minute about whether to go to the concert or not as my sister told us that she wouldn't be coming to the concert in the afternoon and I was feeling uncomfortable about going all alone to the concert, At last, I gather up my courage and got ready, I thought to go there alone by my dad didn't let me as it will be late at night once I return from there so he accompanies me. We reached there by 6:15, my dad dropped me there and he went to a nearby church. When I got off the bike I had mixed emotions and I couldn't define them, I was scared, tensed, anxious and with little excitement as it was my first proper concert ( worship concert ). A concert is meant to go there with friends or cousins or else in groups. I got into the campus all alone, entering into the concert ground with a tag on my hand by which they'd let me in. I was completely nervous so I sat down in a chair where there weren't many people around but got filled within minutes. But the only thing that I had in my mind was that, Although I came alone and knew no one there, I should not make myself insecure instead I should make a confident face despite all the nervousness. I tried hard to maintain a confident face. After singing serval songs I started to feel good about the atmosphere and try to make myself comfortable there. I enjoyed the concert for 2 hours and left from there earlier since it's quite a long distance. It was such a blessing to me. But about the nervousness and tension that we had to the extent where I had tears in my eyes and a feeling of betrayal when my dad dropped me at the entrance, I felt like a 3-year-old kid who was in her first day of school and her parents left her to the teacher and she was in a place where she knew no one, a feeling of her parent's betrayal in her heart just then the kid starts to cry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us