Crochet


 As I mentioned in my earlier blog I went out to get some things that would make my vacation useful yeah I went to buy some crochet threads, my mom used to crochet in her early 30s if she gets some leisure time. A few weeks before while going through my wardrobe to clean the mess I created, I found a crochet which is halfway done enquiring about the crochet to my mom, revealed that we wanted to make a dress for my sister when she was in her womb but she couldn't complete it, So my sister took the crochet emotionally and she wanted to finish the crochet by herself. When I look at crochet it takes me to the vintage where people would spend their free time doing art or hand work so I thought to learn something useful this summer, Although I never showed any interest in any kind of these hand art works I was excited to learn this so I asked my mom to teach me then I went to shopping and got the required products and got back home. My mom started to teach me at first I faced several difficulties since it was my first time doing some girly stuff but my mom was patient enough to teach me and to get everything right. Then I started to spend most of my time knitting the crochet and I felt interested in doing it, Although it includes the same process it never made me bored so every day after finishing my work, I would come, sit for a while and calm myself down and will start knit which made me feel relaxed and also made this vacation useful, I still have no idea what to make out of it but I wanna make something memorable which could make me look back and feel so blessed for all that I had and will have. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us