Contacts

 

While scrolling through my phone and going through some unnoticed apps I found this app on my phone which has been a necessary component or the basic requirement of a phone but then is it the only requirement for us to use the phone? While going through my recent contacts the only frequent contact or else the only contact that I could see there was my father's number and then I slide to another page of the contact 'The contact list' The overall contacts that I had in the list are 25 except the emergency numbers, wondering why do I have contacts less than 100, and I wanna know whether it's normal so I checked my family members phone and I was astonished by the numbers of saved contacts in the phone which included minimum of 200 contacts. I was left speechless and doubted myself whether am I a normal human being? After arguing in my mind for a few minutes I realised that I'm not good with people so I barely save the contact of someone whom I met recently, I used to save the number of someones if they were close to me, it's not like I'm showing off attitude but I feel like it's proper to save someone's number if they are known to us or if it's an emergency. I hope that I will get some company on this out there. Later I realised it's completely normal to have fewer contact numbers on our phones. But still having many contact in our phone would be so helpful in many ways to get in contact with anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us