The beauty


 It was around 9:30 pm when my parents were having a conversation with my sister in the living room while sitting on sofa when I came out of the bedroom having no idea about what they were talking about, my dad told me to lock the main gate so I came out opening the door when the chill breeze hit me I stepped down and looked for scandals since it was raining the floor was wet so I searched for a scandal but got none near so I slipped my foot into my dad's slippers. After locking the gate, looking around and admiring the silence of nature, which was rare; the climate was so pleasant; our street was a busy road, but today it seemed to be quiet and calm, which made the climate even more pleasant. Suddenly, I noticed a flower that was hung in its branches from our opposite neighbour's house; it did seem to appear as similing flower while seein'.  so I thought to capture a snap. The scenario seemed to be lovely as the water dropledropletsoff from the leaf gradually with a chill breeze and drizzling of rain and calmness of the surroundings by which we were able to hear the sound of the katydids and cicadas. After admiring this pleasant view for minutes, my parents called me in, and then I started to write a blog on this. The calmness has its beauty.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us