Body shaming

How we are doing doesn't matter to this society but they'll never fail to criticize us. This society always points out something that might create insecurities in us. Body shaming isn't something about teasing or entertaining others but it is playing with somebody's emotion. It seems casual to talk about someone's height or weight in this society but then have you ever thought how much it would hurt them. It also creates a displeased attitude on you from others. Criticizing People for their physical appearance makes them feel insecure about themselves, and it makes them lose their confidence in themselves. People will always blame us for what we are, they'll think it as entertainment to them but it's not. 4 years ago it was a summer break, I still remember how my aunt criticized my weight because of the belly fat I had telling me that I was not doing anything but only eating and sleeping all the time, I couldn't control my tears but I wasn't mature enough to understand that they were body shaming me. After a year I started to lose weight because of my stress and couldn't concentrate on my health. At every get-together even then they attacked me on my weight. they even told me that I didn't look beautiful just like I did a year before I looked like a skeleton to them, I didn't even ask them how I looked, did I? They'll never fail to disappoint me and create an insecurity on me by their talks. They criticized my weight now and then. At first, I felt bad about myself after a while it became a routine so I tried my best not to tear up in front of them.  whoever you are they'll continue to talk about you but all that you have to remember is that 'you're beautiful just the way you are'. Never let your insecurities control you.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us