The addiction

 

Although we have various kinds of malted milk powder I always had this separate bond with Horlicks but not by mixing with milk which is the fundamental objective, I always love to have it in powder form not only me most of us love to have it in powder. But my parents always warned me not to eat it as a powder but to mix it with milk and have it, and I never listened to them to the point when they were forced to hide the milk powder from me in the wardrobe as I have it while my parents went for work so they will lock it in wardrobe, the shelf where I can't reach and in rice container. They warned me about the health issues that I might face by eating it as a powder but I never listened as I was just 10 years old, I thought god would save me as I was a kid if I had to face health issues and I didn't have the maturity to know about the consequences. Once my sister was admitted to the hospital anyone who came to visit her gave fruits and nutritious drinks which also included Horlicks, boosts and many more. It was more than 5 bottles of milk powder kept in the kitchen which was happy news to me, I had been jumping here and there like a monkey feeling overwhelmed to the extent that I finished 1kg of Horlicks in a week which made my parents lose their temper and they sternly warned me. After that I suffered from an allergy and my parents stopped buying Horlicks, and I understood the consequences of eating those powders, There are proper ways to have a certain food, if we have it in our way then we must be responsible for ourselves. And everything has limits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us