Losing and accepting

 

 Our professor took lecture on this poem called one art by Elizabeth bishop last week which talks about losing things in our life and accepting it whole heartedly and mastering ourselves in losing things. It also tells that we should lose something everything day inorder to master it. As a kid who grew up in a Christian family everyone taught me that the world is temporary but we have a eternal place to live after our life in this world and I don't have enough maturity to understand about these things and couldn't realize about the reality but after growing up and getting connected to the society and come to know about reality of life I couldn't deny but it's true. Losing something in this material world is hard until we relay on them. My professor added to it that everything which is created in this world is meant to be vanish or depart from us someday. Nothing could be permanent in this temporary world. Talking about not relaying on the material aspects of life seems easy until we lost it. For an instances, Today morning while getting ready to leave for college i placed an one earbuds on right ear and accidentally left the earbud case on the couch and I remembered it after getting on the bus When I realize that I left my earbuds at home my mood spoiled and I didn't feel good until I reached the class room. It's just a earbuds to listen music but forgetting it at home can really ruin our mood for one entire day. So just as this we might relay on the material aspects of life without our knowing, To me losing something whatever it might be it not easy to master it but somewhere in our heart we have to accept the reality and move on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us