Dinner preparation

 


Hello folks, Today I came back home by 2:30 pm from college then I had to have my lunch, after a while I was folding clothes when my dad arrived home. As he brought chicken on his way back home and my mom wanted me to decide what to do for dinner I guess she asked the wrong person because I had no idea about dinner, So they ended up making biryani and I had to cut veggies for the dinner. After folding clothes, I sat down to cut onions. Note: Soak your onions in water for about 3-5 minutes after peeling their skin then you can cut the onions so that you can prevent yourself from shedding tears. I'm bad at cooking but rarely I make good food it depends on my luck. So my parents didn't force me to learn cooking but they will make me help with their cooking. After cutting the veggies I left the kitchen right after giving the chopped veggies to mom and only came back after an hour when all the work was almost done, My mom finished off and gathered us for prayer. After completing the family prayer we sat down for dinner, taking the first bite it tasted good I can't compare it to some other dishes because nothing can compare to our mom's cooking sometimes the food might miss salt or other flavours but she wants to feed us the best even amidst of her hectic schedule. I do complain about her cooking once later when I imagined putting myself in her place I realised the love and care she has been showing us all these years midst of her pain. So today went well by spending quality time with family by helping them, understanding them and comforting them in the middle of the exhaustive routine. Family is all about understanding which builds up a strong bond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us