Precious drops from above

 

It was around 10:30 pm yesterday when I saw the notification popping up on my phone saying that it might rain around 11 pm which left me to wonder HOW.... because we have been tired of this heat even being at home but yesterday's climate was kinda suspicious since the evening weather was quite dull indicating that it can rain anytime but the heat inside the house made me ignore the notification, after having some quality time with my family then planned to do my blogging before going to bed so I was focused on writing the blog so I didn't care much about the surrounding, after finishing my blog I felt sleepy so I slept off. Since it's a vacation I used to wake up between 8 - 9 am on the weekdays and my parents don't care about this much as long as they get their work done by me. When I woke up and went out of our bedroom and found that an unknown chill breeze was hitting my face I was elated and opened the back door of our house and looked at the lovely drops descending from the clouds and coming in contact with the plants and trees in our backyard and settled itself in the leaves of those plants, I felt excited seeing the raindrops after a long time that's when I realise that the weather report on my phone wasn't wrong and I was the one who never got interested in climatic changes. I enjoyed today's weather even though I spent my day at home it was quite refreshing and good. Although I feel uneasy during rainy days I don't know why but I hope some might also feel the same but then you will come to know the value of raindrops after being roasted in the May month sun's lovely rays towards us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us