Mammà

 

My mom has always been a comfort zone for me where I could share every feeling of mine even if I got punishment by my teachers I would come home and tell her although she yelled at me for not being responsible enough I'd continue to share every incident or event that happen to me. Recently I shared about my crush with her she patiently heard everything and advised me not to have any kind of feelings for anyone at this age and told me to focus on my studies, as she knows that it would be an age where our spirit stumble so she understood it and advice me with her sweetest voice along with her gentle tone.

She was always there for me, yeah we do have misunderstandings often and even stayed silent after a fight but we will compromise with each other by the end of the day. She always wanted to give me the best in everything even though it seemed bitter to me at first but later that would be for my good. She sacrificed her sleep, her desire, her health, and her untold dreams only for us, she always tries to keep us safe and happy no matter where we are. It's really hard for her to balance her work and us but she tackles everything with her great ability, she helped me whenever I needed her, I used to ask me to explain certain chapters for exams while getting ready for school even though she scolded me for asking her in the last minute which also affects her from getting ready to her work, she never fails to explain all the topics that she knew about the chapters, she always put us before her. We won't express our feelings and love through words but our actions do, Her love for us wouldn't be explained within 15 lines. Love you mammà

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us