Journaling

 


I used to write certain incidents that took place in my today life in my diary when I was an early teenager, the events that made me excited and happy and the incidents that made me lose hope and made me feel low. I don't write every day but occasionally I do, because I wanna pour out my overflowing emotions somewhere or to someone as I'm not a person who will be relaxed after sharing their true feeling, So I chose to write everything in a diary where no one could see it because There will be no privacy for you in most of the Asian households and they'll begin to judge you so I started to pour out my feeling in the diary and hide it somewhere where my family members won't able to reach it. But I somehow stopped writing it, I think the diary got replaced by notes on the phone because whenever I think of something or have any feelings instead of sharing it with my diary I started to note it down on the phone. But recently while I'm cleaning the shelf I got that diary and rifle through the papers slowly and started to laugh out my lungs after reading the journal that I wrote several years ago because the incidents that I mentioned there is almost when I cried the most and needed a shoulder to console me and to tell me that they was there to look after me but when I think of those situations I feel like those are the most childish reasons that I ever cried for but those are terrible things for me back then but now I look back and realise how much I've grown mentally in few years, I feel like I have been a childish kid to a extend where I could get embarrassed while reading those journals but it helped me to realise the changes that happened to me and how it happened to me. Hope I'll continue to do Journaling again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us