Fancy or comfortable

 

I was a kid who wanted to dress up neatly yet elegant and even wanted to do make-up for special occasions, Everyone wanted to dress up nicely for every special occasion, some might dress up for their regular work too. On special occasions, we might wear dresses which will be uncomfortable for us to make us look good, as kids our parents might force us to wear certain dresses. I hate dresses that include a net or a rough material which might look good outside but not while wearing the dress. I avoided those types of dresses, when I was a kid I wore almost all the dresses even if they felt uncomfortable for me, It was a time when looks mattered the most to me than being comfortable but when I got some knowledge about our atmosphere from certain aspects of our life then I learnt that our comfort matters the most than anything. When I got into my early teenage I realised that comfort is more expensive than showing off,  So I started to wear dresses that could be comfortable for me and according to the climate and on certain occasions, we couldn't resist but wear something fancy to the event despite of the climate we should wear the dresses that we hate because of the material that I couldn't protest against my parents so I might end up wearing the dress that I hate the most. The hairstyles might get simple like braids and important stuff of comfort includes footwear, I always prefer slip-on shoes for any kind of dress I wear because I have this fond between shoes as it plays a crucial role in my daily routine and it protects me from the sun. At first, I thought sandals looked good on me but then I felt shoes are even more comfortable than any other footwear for me. These are the things that I might feel comfortable wearing but not everyone, each and everyone has their comforts, opinions and principles to follow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us