Be grateful

 

It was around 10:45 probably an hour ago before this blog got published, I was scrolling through reels as it's my habit to go through Instagram at least twice a week after checking stories I got into reels when I came across this reel where a man has been disabled but still he wants to do something for his living so he sells several products in the platform by which he could earn nearly 300 per day while questioning him about his lifestyle, he happily said that God has given him everything he needs, and God has blessed him with food which is more than enough for him. He said everything with a cheerful smile on his face which has never left him. He had open heart surgery and needed 4 units of blood even though they got the blood, it somehow got spoiled and he said he has been living till now with the blood of God running through him, I don't wanna take this blog as a religious one but I wanna share this thought I got while watching this reel, at first I thought to skip this reel thinking that it would be same as other reels but after seeing the reel for about 10 secs I had tears in my eyes as I was already felt so down from morning and had a thought of having the worst life ever, But after watching this reel that man made me realise being satisfied with everything that we have is a true joy, even though his health isn't good, he has been hard working with fewer wages, he wasn't complaining about anything he has been grateful for everything he has. I questioned my heart "Are you happy with everything you have"? NO, I complain about something which I don't have. Let's try to be grateful for everything God has given us. Take this moment to thank god for this wonderful life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us