FRIENDS

 

Happy friendship day dear all🥰🥰 it's a wonderful day of every year to look back on the days we have come along with our friends who have been a blessing to our life and also it's a day to thank god for giving us the wonderful people as our friends.

Since my higher secondary studies started I have struggled a lot with my studies in addition I don't have people with who I could share my thoughts comfortably and I don't have many good memories with my friends, Now when I think about it, my classmates and those memories in school seems to be blurred in my vision. So before coming to college I prayed to have a good friend, And God heard my prayers and gave me friends who made my college life even more colourful, we 6 of us used to think similarly at times, but even if we had different opinions we'll try to come up with something where every one of us would agree to it. It took months for us to settle down but still, these joyful souls made my traumatic past regarding friends into something colourful. 

In today's sermon while talking about friendship they stated three qualities to have a healthy friendship lift up, warm up, and guard up our friends. We try to lift each other despite the situations. We'll continue to be great friends for each other. It's a wonderful blessing from above to get good friends and we are blessed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us