Strict parents

 

Most of our parents would be strict and we know the struggles to live in a strict household. The only desire of that kid who has strict parents is to get freedom and fly away from their homes. And also those children want them to be a cool parents once they grow up, But do we be a cool parent who let our kids do whatever they want, definitely we won't. We might be liberal with them but won't give them complete freedom. I used to get irritated whenever my parents said NO to something that I had desired for so long, and it happened to most of us, we argued and even fought with them to permit us to do certain things. If we ask for an explanation to them for stopping us from several things they do tell us several aspects of the situation but what my parents tell me is that we have a narrow mindset and they have a broad mindset by which they could think of the further consequences but as kids we might think of the present situation and here I'm not telling that everyone would think as a kid as me, many are mature enough to think about the consequences of their doings. At first, I hated when my parents used to say no to my perferance after facing several consequences I started to stick to my parent's decision so that if anything went wrong they don't blame us right? Let me know What strict parents mean to y'all. For me it includes Not letting us express our overfilled emotions, neglecting our perferance, Not knowing us properly, forcing us into something that we dislike, pressurizing us in everything we do......so on. Although we do get anxious at times I feel so blessed to have strict parents they will be a bubble to protect you. Even though they are my strict parents they gave me freedom in lots of situations by trusting us and I feel like earning trust from our parents is greater than anything else. There will be always some habits, characteristics or attitudes that we want to carry on from our parents to teach our kids to be a great parents just like we have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us