Perspectives

 

I was a person who grew up in a community where people used to have similar thoughts and ideas where they could agree to each other and I was taught to think and act like what our elders would do. Even in my school, my classmates would have similar perspectives. Similar Thought is something which includes personal belief, about society and their community too. And I was someone who was told to do things according to our parents will without questioning them, Basically they want us to be a doll who would say yes if they shook our heads. But then I had several principles in my life which could also come under my parent's agreement, If I'm gonna do something or take up a decision I'll always think of my parent's reaction and the people who are close to me, like what they will think of this decision? Or do they find anything wrong in taking up this thing into our life?, because these are the people who would think good for me, So I feel like it matters about my parent's concern towards that decision. But after I got to college I could see people with different perspectives and everyone around them would respect that opinion, That's so genuine. Their thoughts and ideas are different from the community that I lived in, then I realized there is nothing wrong with thinking differently from others in the circle you're living. The uniqueness in yourselves defines you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us