Panda

A fluffy white and black mixed fur with cute and adorable physical features of a wonderful creature.
 

While sweeping the floor in the evening and thinking of a topic for the blog a sudden thought popped up in my mind that is about panda, talking about panda it is one of the cutest creatures on this planet. I've never seen any panda till now except for a few random shorts on YouTube. Those are adorable. Pandas are known for their laziness, yeah I'm someone who supports on side of laziness, But situations force me not to be a lazy kid but I love to do things slowly and gradually without any hurriness which also includes a calm atmosphere. Pandas are known for their clumsiness, they are like small naughty kids who need the full attention of the caretaker although pandas are said to be lazy they can't keep themselves quiet without causing damage for a minute. They keep on doing something rolling here and there, climbing the trees, and having their food properly.....They want their caretakers to pay attention to them, just like I used to do with my parents when I was a kid sometimes even now I need my parents to focus on me and hope everyone else would like me. Suddenly I get to realise that I'm kinda similar to pandas. Being lazy isn't something wrong but never let your laziness be your weakness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us