Coffee


 Let me know how many of you like ah...no no...LOVE coffee? I'm someone who starts the day with coffee, not addicted but I wanna drink a coffee or tea when starting a day. I took this advice from people to drink coffee while studying late at night to stay awake but for me, it went wrong, It was a mid-term exam the next day and I opened the book, the night before the exam. I prepared a coffee and stored it in a thermal cup to drink when I felt sleepy, I studied for an hour and had some coffee just as I slept without knowing in the next 10 minutes.  I learned to make coffee when I was 13 still I make mistakes like adding too much sugar or adding less decoction but my love for coffee always makes me adjust to the mistake while having coffee. For some, coffee plays a crucial role in our everyday routine. Sometimes I wake up from sleep by the smell of coffee....but rarely, the smell is even more addictive than the taste. After so many days, I made coffee for my parents, whenever they told me to make coffee I wanna give them the best coffee that they would ever have but you know mistake happens. Likewise, I wanna make the best coffee for them today I added sugar, decoction and milk with a precise measure but failed to notice whether the coffee was hot as it has been more than 30 minutes since my mom reheated the milk so the coffee wasn't hot. But I felt the joy when my mom had a smile on her face when she got the coffee mug from me she didn't complain or blame me for not giving her a perfect coffee but told me to check things before we serve them to others. An evening with a cup of coffee and little chats with our parents is pure bliss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us