A blissful evening


 It was about 6:30 in the evening when my dad wanted to go out to buy groceries but it was raining for so long, that we waited for a few minutes and we stepped out of the house once the rain stopped. We went to Pallavaram market to buy groceries, It was drizzling and we weren't wearing raincoats I was enjoying the climate with melodies flowing through my ears but as a responsible father, my dad made me wear a helmet to avoid the drizzle on me. After parking our vehicle my eyes were astonished by the population in the market because markets are meant to have a lot of people but here there are fewer people than usual and I'm someone who hates crowded places but we can just isolate ourselves from this giant universe. Then we went to several shops to buy vegetables and fruits, I found the jackfruit shop as an interesting one it's because of the way that shopkeepers talk to us to sell fruit, My dad loves jackfruits so we thought to buy one, he was inspecting several shops to get a shop with good jackfruit and that's how we came to this shop. My Dad tapped and smelled the jackfruit to see whether it would taste good or not and the shopkeeper assured us that the fruit would taste as sweet as honey if it didn't we could go back to them with the fruit and they'd refund us. Unfortunately, the fruit didn't taste good and my dad was disappointed and all that the jackfruit would do us was be smelly to the extent that every food which is kept in a fridge smelled like a jackfruit. But it was such a calm and peaceful evening with drizzling rain, clear roads drenched in the rain, a chilly breeze with a Playlist of Taylor Swift songs in the background where I could admire the beauty of nature which gave me the urge to change the title of our blog page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us