Joyless

 

Have you ever felt down by seeing others being depressed about their situation? If a little gestures or things make my heart feel happy then the silent sadness of people around would also affect me. We as humans desire for everyone to be happy without any worries around us but then accept the reality when we realise that our life is not a "bed full of roses" It does have ups and downs and unexpected encounters that will make us even stronger. If I'm being depressed about myself or about the things that relate to me then I might get normal after a fine nap or good food when I feel carefree about the things by which I was stressed out a while ago. But when people around me especially my loved ones get worried about their issues my facial brightness automatically goes down this might be because of their small issues, but then my face won't be normal until they comes back to normal mode, I wasn't feeling well not physically but mentally, I'm desperately in need of a break although I'm on my vacation right now my mental health wasn't good, I have been thinking a lot lately and yeah...I'm an overthinker and obviously, it wasn't about me but about the atmosphere that I live in. A few days ago I found out that my physical health also depends on my mental health. I won't be blaming the people around me since it's human nature to worry about certain things but is it normal to worry about others and forget to take care of ourselves? My parents are trying their best to give me a life that will be overflowed with joy and happiness but their untold worries which are visible on their faces make me worry for them. And I believe worrying and taking part in our parent's worries isn't a bad thing. At last, I wanna tell y'all to try your best to make everyone smile around us and to worry less since we don't know what destiny has planned for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The plan to get clear

SLEEP

Literature within us